Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The View From Here: "Help ... "

Hello my Friends,

Help!

I’ll be sending out the latest edition of “The View From Here” in a very short while, but first, I wanted to alert you to a rather important request. (To make sure it doesn’t get buried in my lengthy chat.)

Help! My computer equipment all got stolen in Winnipeg! (They broke into my car.)

Fortunately, I have such a great group of supporters out there. Over 400 people reading “The View From Here.”

Unfortunately, I’ve lost about half of their e-mail addresses. Any address added or changed since July 2004.

Apparently, yours, I still have.

If you are reading this note on one of my websites, and are wondering what happened to the View … I need to get your e-mail address again. Please forward it my way.

So, here are my requests:

If you know of anyone who has belonged to the “View From Here” list, who’s information may have changed, or who may have joined in the last two years, please forward me their info. If you’ve retained any e-mail I’ve sent to a group of people, please forward that e-mail back to me so I can check those addresses.

Or, if you’re just aware of someone who OUGHT to be on this list, let me know. (Weeding through my rolodex, I’ve added back some of you who I think were, or I think ought to be on this list, so again, let me know if you’d rather not receive these.)

Also, there are some key documents that I’ve made new drafts of in the past two years, which I’m trying to recapture. If you have any of the following, please forward me a copy:

TOUR SCHEDULE
THE VIEW FROM HERE (edited copy; i.e., less than 400 pages)
ACTING AT THE SPEED OF LIFE
Moliere Than Thou HOSTING HINTS and PRICE LIST
KARAOKE KNIGHTS (Script)
IMAGINARY INVALID
THE MISANTHROPE
SECRET OBSCENITIES

Thank you for your support in this challenging time! You guys are the best.

Yours truly,
Tim

No comments: